Saturday, August 19, 2006

I want to scream

My ex is letting me drive one of his cars because mine isn't running very well. (He has three.) Plus, I no longer have car insurance on my car because I fell behind on the payments and they cancelled it. (It's going to take me 200-some odd dollars to reinstate it.) So, I've been driving one of his cars.

And, it died tonight. Right as I was parking it!! Thankfully, it was after 1 a.m. so traffic was minimal on this busy street I live on. So I'm sitting in the car, parked crookedly alongside the curb, cursing and grumbling. My repeated attempts to start it again fail. My neighbor's ex-girlfriend comes over to find out what happened. Thankfully, she and some friends had been sitting on the porch, smoking and talking. I explain my situation, stumped over WHAT is wrong with the car. (I am CLUELESS with these things.) She and the friends offer to help push it to where I have it DECENTLY parked along the curb. It blocks my half of the driveway but at least it is parked where it isn't halfway in the street!

Grrr!!! I'm SO FRUSTRATED. Just ONE more thing that I needed!!! And I am supposed to show up for an appointment on Monday to fill out paperwork for getting a job. ARGH!!!

Why.

Oh why.

OH WHY??!!!

No comments: