Monday, August 28, 2006

"Dawn needs..."

I saw a bulletin today suggesting you type your name and "needs" into Google and repost the list with the first thing that comes up.

While I tried this with someone I was chatting online with, I brought up a blog post where someone with his name listed a bunch of his results.

Now since I've forgotten what I was going to post on here today, I figured, "What the hell."

Note: I kept out the repeats.


Dawn needs....

Dawn needs a reality check

Dawn needs a tripod

Dawn needs an energetic and fun style to suit her personality

Dawn needs money

Dawn needs better WPWF work

Dawn needs to get over herself

Dawn needs to be as mature as Buffy was once she started slaying

Dawn needs to know where she came from

Dawn needs to firm up her group’s flextime options

Dawn needs to employ technical and marketing support to maximise the website

Dawn needs a process for expenditures; invoices and receipt system

Dawn needs me.

Dawn needs to develop more speed endurance

Dawn needs to learn to deal

Dawn needs some man on man action!

Dawn needs to resign

Dawn needs to be an equal partner in the planning of this event

Dawn needs to improve her vocab

Dawn needs to get out of the house

Dawn needs to adopt a tech ranger

Dawn needs to stop that before it bites her in the a$$.

Dawn needs the participation of every jurisdiction in targeted metropolitan areas and States

Dawn needs to find her inner woman

Dawn needs a GOOD makeup artist

Dawn needs to be the only or youngest child

Dawn needs to clone the dogs

Dawn needs to work an hour a day on modules.

Dawn needs quiet.

Dawn needs a whiskey sour to share with her elder daughter

Dawn needs his help


Somebody else has done this, too, on here: http://www.caterwauling.com/?m=20051015

The difference between my list and hers is that she got "Dawn needs you. She loves you."

I do.....

1 comment:

Millie said...

Haha that is fun.