Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tomorrow night

Jennifer is having her first sleepover AWAY from home tomorrow night. She is spending the night with her best friend Thalia (Jimmy's daughter).

I. Am. So. STRESSED!!!

It's not that I don't trust Jimmy to take good care of her, or anything. I'm just worried that something, ANYTHING, might happen. Jennifer is notorious for wandering off. What if she does that when she's there? Or what if she ends up in the swimming pool??

I get so nervous just thinking about it...

She is excited to go. Thalia has had sleepovers here with us and there were never any problems. I can understand Jimmy wanting to return the favor, and I appreciate that. But it just makes me super nervous about her being away from BOTH of her parents for one whole night....

I am trying to be optimistic. I am trying to focus on OTHER things. I will try to focus on working on my books. Or that side job I start tomorrow. Or watching movies. But I know I'll be spending tomorrow night biting my nails and freaking out over if she is all right. If she's safe. I'll probably end up texting Jimmy every 5 minutes just to find out!

I hope this worry is for nothing..... I am going to put my faith in God to watch over her and keep her safe.

No comments: