Friday, September 22, 2006

I can't hold her much longer, Captain!

Ah, computers and I. We just DON'T get along. We call a truce every so often. Sign a cease-fire agreement. And, yet, our troubles never dissipate.

That being the case here and now, I am forced to go computer-less this weekend, because my computer has once again become quite the aggressor for me. It's like fighting without a weapon, and I must call in reinforcements who will sweep it away to get repaired.

Attention, family! I will not be online this weekend! Please do not freak! We'll be ok. Ahem. I mean, I will be ok. Jennifer will be with Jason this weekend, as you know. He is not on Internet so you can't email him at this time.

Victoria: Please try to hang in there until I return. I am printing out EVERYTHING you have sent to me and I will read ALL of it. If I can get back to you today, I will do so.

I will TRY to send my update out today but I don't know if the computer will cooperate long enough for me to do so. But, I will try. I will also try to update the homeschooling blog, if possible. My dmcwriter site has been updated.

Til then, I bid you a temporary adieu.

No comments: