Sunday, February 08, 2009

Writing on the wall

Several years ago, when my parents went through that whole episode of moving the family all over the place every few months, I was using a restroom at a gas station and saw writing on the wall. Having a pen on me (of course!), I looked around to make sure nobody saw me then I wrote: "D.C. was here!" Yes, there you have it. I committed graffiti when I was a teenager. Oh, the disgrace my family suffered!

Anyway, I remembered that because today, I was in a bathroom stall that had writing all over the walls. Here's what the ones I could read said (and, yes, now the WHOLE WORLD will get a glimpse into what the writing on the walls of a girl's bathroom says). And just imagine the hearts are up the right way. I don't know how to type them on here:

"THAT DANE COOKS A SILLY B***H"

"NATHAN"

"I <3 J.M."

"i love Harlee Evans"

"I <3 JD"

"I <3 YO MOM!"

"--DANE C"

"F*** Love"

"I L<3ve DANNY HALE"

"RICARDO IS FINE"

"143ish F*** YOU!!!" (underneath that, with a dash, somebody wrote "& you too!")

In a big circle was the following: "MOTHER NATURE 08"

"I <3 My Honey BABY LOVEY POO!"

"Hazel's a B***h!"

"F*** Life"

"I <3 my Pookey Burr! (date)" And two months later, with an arrow pointing at it, was written the following: "we're engaged! (date)"

Ah, love. Maybe I should try to get back there sometime and see if she writes in when they are married.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably 'Pookey Burr & Me forever' and then later "baby pookers on the way"
LOL

Dawn Wilson said...

LOL!!! Instead of keeping a journal, she's using a bathroom stall. It's the Bathroom Stall Diaries! Maybe she'll even use it to write her vows on. :)