Monday, September 21, 2009

Knight Fever tank top


As promised, here's a pic of me wearing the Knight Fever tank top I ordered. I ordered it here:

http://www.angelfire.com/jordanksgirl89/index.html

Wow. I just checked that site, and it's not there. Hm, wonder what's up with that. Well, I also ordered the red one. Gotta get another picture, I suppose. Looks like I'm becoming their national spokesperson for the shirts, or something. Knight Fever T-shirts! Collect all 3! Haha.

Anyway, I was going to tell a little story on here yesterday. Something about how I baked my very first loaf of bread and a story about how it reminded me of something in my past that involves my grandmother. But something happened last night and I was too upset to write. So, I will have to save that story for another day. (The bread was not very good, anyhow. Ah, well. Practice makes perfect!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!
speaking of bread Isabel baked a loaf of bread with my neighbor Sandy this weekend! I wonder if she will remember this when she grows up? She has started a blog and called Pie, but I dont know if you know about it because I closed down my writer blog for a while until I am caught up on other writing.
I hope you're ok, whatever upset you I hope has resolved itself.

Dawn Wilson said...

Thanks, Nancy. I'm fine. It's just something that happened with the baby. He's ok, though.