Monday, January 26, 2009

Rest in peace, Baby Grace

I read about the court trial that involves 19-year-old Kimberly Trenor, and her husband, Royce Clyde Zeigler II, 24. And I was outraged. Here are two people who killed a baby girl in cold blood. Who were enraged because the child forgot to say "please" and "yes, sir" to her stepfather, and brutally ended her life. They whipped her with two leather belts. They held her head under water in a bathtub. And one of them, supposedly her stepfather, grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the room. Her head hit a tile floor, which fractured her skull and killed her. Killed her. She was dead after their torture.

Are you angry yet???

Here is the worst part: Authorities are saying they can't seek the death penalty against the couple, only because they can't prove they are a future danger.

EXCUSE ME????!!!!

How in God's name could ANYONE take what those monsters did and not see it as only the beginning of what horrors they could do to a child?? Do they need to beat and kill another child before people realize that these two murderers ARE INDEED a danger??!!

Any man who would willingly beat his child, even his stepchild, will likely beat that child again. And, he will beat other children he has living in his home. I know all about the patterns of abusers. Once an abuser, always an abuser. There is no way around that.

I am so outraged that any sane person would look at what they did and think, "Well, gosh, might as well let them walk free as a bird because they won't hurt anybody else from now on." I cannot believe it. Not a danger? NOT A DANGER???

These animals do not deserve to be free. They killed a 2-year-old child. They beat her and murdered her. They never did anything a caring parent would do after Baby Grace was dead. You know what they did instead? They stored her body in a shed for two months. Then they tossed the storage bin they'd hidden her in into the bay. They just tossed her into the water like she was some piece of luggage.

I was heartbroken to learn about what happened to young Riley. I wish to God it never did. I wish she had been living with her father instead. Her father and grandmother, people who LOVED her and WANTED her. My heart goes out to that family and I have nothing but anger towards that so-called "mother" who tortured her own flesh and blood.

"Baby Grace" is in Heaven now. Her soul is set free from the cruel world that was her home. My heart goes out to that baby and I send all my prayers out to her. Rest in peace, little angel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats bizarre because everyone knows that if a person injures an ANIMAL, that means he could go on to injure a person.....but if someone kills a baby they are not sure they might injure a person in the future. Thats the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
Were these people on drugs?????

Dawn Wilson said...

I really have to wonder. Myself, I'd never let those people anywhere NEAR a child ever again.