Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Proof that Mother knows best

Recently, we went on a family outing to the Barnes & Noble bookstore. Afterwards, we stopped at the store to get some things.

Before we left the house, however, I told Jennifer to put on a jacket. (She was wearing pants and a T-shirt.)

"But, Mommy, I don't need a jacket," she said. "I'm hot!"

"Jennifer, it's cold outside. Put on a jacket."

Reluctantly, she agreed.

Later, when we were at the store, she left her jacket in the car to go with her dad into the store. The baby and I waited in the car. When she and her dad returned, she climbed into the car, clutching her arms together. She looked at me, wide-eyed, and said, "It's freaking cold out there!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, thats funny!

Dawn Wilson said...

Heh yeah it was. :)