Friday, October 17, 2008

Black sheep

So, apparently, one of my sisters is getting married. How nice. Too bad I had to find out about it by reading the comments on her MySpace! I guess everybody knows except ME!

I LOVE living soooo far away from everyone. Out of sight, out of mind.

My nephew had a love interest which I knew nothing about. He moved back home some months ago. Of course, I found out looong after the fact. I have NO idea what's up with anyone else, either. They never e-mail me, write, or anything. It sucks. Why does my family shut me out like this?....

Why do other people shut me out....

I am SO upset. Now I don't even want to travel to see any of them. They never come out here to visit us, anyway. So what's the point.

They would rather have me out of the loop and keep it that way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am not having fond thoughts of your family right now, especially with that horrible comment one of them left on your myspace. Wow, the jelousy she has just oozes out and you can see it. She is so catty Dawn I just want to smack her.
Anyway, I dont hear much about family happenings either, I think it truly is out of sight out of mind, not really purposeful, but it sure feels that way.

Dawn Wilson said...

Yeah it's hard to tell if it IS purposeful. Still hard to accept, but I guess something I must accept eventually.

Anonymous said...

You know I never thought of it that way, maybe she is NOT doing it on purpose, this is just her natural personality. Wow if thats the case, very sad. I was telling my daughter today (she has kt syndrome and has a birthmark on her whole arm, and it LOOKS like a burn, but its a port wine stain, causes her arm to be a little larger) anyway she is unconcerned with it and tries to take comments about her arm with a grain of salt and is such a great kid. I told her I would rather have a physical problem, that shows, than a personality defect and I really mean that.

Dawn Wilson said...

That's a good point! Wow, you really put that into perspective. :) And I, for one, think your kids are pretty darn fantastic no matter what!