Monday, March 31, 2008

A different kind of "March madness"

March is ALWAYS a busy month in the Wilson home. This time around, however, it was Jennifer's first Spring Break from school. With her back home for a week, I was kept plenty busy. Pretty much all of my computer time went towards working on my books. I didn't blog very much (obviously) and did very little activity elsewhere online.

Spring Break is over, though, and she goes back to school tomorrow morning. Of course, I am disappointed we didn't get to do as much as I had hoped (thanks to the crummy weather we had!!!), but maybe her summer vacation will be better.

Also during that week, I was VERY BUSY with the writing. Now that I have finished up a couple of book projects, I won't be so BURIED with the writing work. And hopefully soon, I will be able to get all caught up with everything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really too bad Jen didn't get to spend time with her busy mom during her break. Hopefully her dad spent some quality time with her.

Dawn Wilson said...

We DID spend time together. OF COURSE! LOL What I was disappointed about is that we couldn't go to the park or the beach or something like that because of the weather. All of the "fun" stuff we did together took place indoors.

Anonymous said...

Our spring break is just starting and guess what, we had snow yesterday, then hail today and then sun and then snow...ug! I can relate. We are going bowling becuase there is no park or beach fit for people right now.

Jeralee said...

I hear you on the crappy Spring Break weather. it was just cold and weird. It didn't help here that my oldest daughter had a nasty flu all week, so for the most part we had to stay house bound.

Dawn Wilson said...

Jeralee: Glad to hear your little one is better! My girl is the one who is sick now. I'm just glad the sun is FINALLY out (though I'm amazed it still exists LOL) even though it's still cold.

And SNOW on spring break?? That is just so unfair. :(

Dawn Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.