Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Going solo isn't easy

While everybody around me is talking about how GREAT it is to be single and on your own, I'm not exactly revelling in it. I mean, it's nice to be able to decide how everything will be in the home and not having to cook a big dinner every night. But I really don't want this kind of living to continue.

Maybe it's my being raised in a large family, but I REALLY need to be around people. Especially when it comes to my home. I just...I need people.

I've entertained the idea of seeking out a roommate. Or moving back to California to live with family. Who knows what will happen first.

But I really don't like living on my own so much. Not fun. I need another adult to talk to. Maybe even share life with.... either one is an option I am open to, really.

No comments: