Friday, May 25, 2012

My "favorites" day

Today is my birthday. However, we are not celebrating it today; we are celebrating it tomorrow. Still, to mark the occasion, I decided to make today a “favorites day” for me. Pretty much including some of my favorite things in my birthday.

So for today I ....

Ate one of my favorite breakfast foods for breakfast: French toast.

Wore my favorite color: Blue.

Had one of my favorite lunch foods for lunch: A BLT.

Watched one of my favorite movies: A Beautiful Mind.

Enjoyed one of my favorite treats: CHOCOLATE.

Enjoyed one of my favorite kinds of instant coffees: Hills Bros. Cappuccino Double Mocha.

Played one of my favorite songs on YouTube: “We Built This City” by Starship.

Had one of my favorite meals for dinner: Fresh chicken tacos. (The homemade kind, not fast food.)

It was a nice birthday and looking forward to doing more “birthday stuff” tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jana B said...

Happy way belated birthday!!!!!!!

Dawn Wilson said...

Thank you, Jana. :)