Monday, December 29, 2008

Caylee Marie Anthony, RIP

I just found out today that the remains found near the Anthony home are indeed those of little Caylee Anthony. Upon learning this, my heart was crushed and I started to cry. It's so heartbreaking what happened to that baby girl. What kind of coldblooded monster would do such a thing?? Take the life of an innocent child. Children are a precious gift from God and the fact that this baby was murdered and tossed aside is just so sad.

I'd been following the story of Caylee. I hoped and prayed she would be found alive. I knew that as more time passed, chances weren't good she'd be found alive. And I somehow knew this news might come. That she might be found dead. But still, I held out hope.

Now we know she has been found. Her remains were discovered in a black trash bag. That poor baby!

I am so deeply saddened over this. An angel has gone back to Heaven. Rest in peace, sweet Caylee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know isn't it sad? I can't believe its true.