Thursday, September 20, 2007

Laying low

I am going to be laying low for a while. I'm just not feeling well. First I had some mild food poisoning to deal with and now a cold. I called my doctor's office about the food poisoning, just to be sure the baby wouldn't be harmed. They said the best thing to do was to let it run its course and they gave me instructions and diet change notes, etc.

I really don't feel up to going anywhere -- not unless I HAVE to. I take Jennifer to school and pick her up like I always do. If I need something from the store, I'll pick it up, but only if it's not too much stuff. And if I can't wait until I'm feeling better to get it...

Part of me doesn't like this arrangement. That part wants to GO OUT, do stuff, run around. Just GET. OUT. THERE! But I'm sneezing my head off, walking around like a zombie and dealing with bad nausea.... and I'd rather deal with all that in the privacy of my home. It's just as well.

I hope I am feeling better soon. I DO have a doctor appointment tomorrow, but anything else will have to wait. I STILL need to go to the bookstore, the bank and to get Jen another birthday gift. But I'll do all that next week. And just do bank stuff over the phone.

By the way, a BIG THANKS to my friend, April, who sent me an email about the last blog post, which I've deleted. Thanks for what you had to say, April! In some way, it helped to know I wasn't the only person going through that. I'll reply to your email ASAP....

No comments: