Monday, September 17, 2007

Can't wait!

I'm soooo anxious for the baby to get here. I can't wait!

I'm not at that point where I'm ready to scream, "Get this thing OUT of me!" But it's more of anticipation. I really can't wait until I am FINALLY holding my son in my arms. I'm so excited over this prospect, I am counting down the days!

I told Jennifer about this last night. She said, "I can't wait, either." I added, "I bet he'll be a beautiful baby." And she said, with her pride, "I was a beautiful baby." (Well, she WAS. LOL)

I keep looking at some of the baby outfits I've bought for him and keep imagining what he'll look like wearing them. I imagine taking TONS of pictures of the baby with him wearing these cute little outfits.

I KNOW the first few months will be exhausting, but I don't care. I'm EXCITED!! In just two more months, I'll be having a brand new baby!! YAY!!!!!!

No comments: