Friday, March 02, 2007

March mayhem

Wow. It's March already. February sure went by fast! But, time flies when you're having fun. And, when you are busy.

January and February sure were busy months for me. March is no exception. Just yesterday I looked at the page on the calendar and had to shake my head over all the appointments and such penciled in. In addition to appointments, my nephew is getting married, which calls for a one-week trip out to California. I am also taking a one-day CPR class at the local college and working on another novel. Add to this that I'm going through some side jobs and getting the job training thing set up. In addition to all the other stuff I've mentioned before (reorganizing the house) and the mom stuff.

The mom stuff has, lately, pulled me away more often. My little one has been sick with fever so I'm keeping a close eye on her. I've been sending e-mails back and forth to her dad about her progress. Her temperature just goes up and down. So I'm staying closer to her until it passes.

No comments: