Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Life, as it is

So, yeah. Things are kinda hard right now. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to do anything. I just want to bury myself into a hole and cry. But, I won't do that. Crying won't solve anything. I am TRYING to hang in there. I am TRYING to get a freaking JOB so that my daughter and I can have a nice Christmas. Everybody is so happy right now and I can't even afford a tree.

OK. Enough of that.

I'm sick of being all on my own. That's ONE thing.

I applied for a job at the Burger King. They told me today, "We just hired 8 people and we're all full." Damn. Boy, you know you're pathetic when you can't EVEN get a job at a fast food joint. *smirks*

I'm pretty much losing my enthusiasm for everything. And I MEAN...everything. I just want to tell off the people at the newspaper and tell them to SHOVE IT because they STILL haven't paid me yet. And now I've done 4 articles for them. They're crazy if they think I'm gonna do any more.

Well, that pretty much sums up my mood right now. I've deleted some emails I've sent to some people and removed people from my Buddy List.

I guess I'm just mad at the world.

But most of all, mad at myself. For being a big fat failure.

Merry Freaking Christmas.

No comments: