Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Pictures from my walk



Today I was finally able to do something that I have not done for a while: I went for a walk. I only planned to walk for 30 minutes but it ended up lasting for 50 minutes! That was pretty awesome. Anyway, I had not gone for a walk for some time because I was sick with a cough for a while there. I think I had that cough for 3 weeks. Fortunately, it was not as bad as the cough I had last year (and I hope to never get sick with THAT ever again!!), but I was coughing on and off a lot. Also, the cough was not as deep or violent as the cough from last year (those coughs literally kept throwing me forward!). I have been drinking ginseng tea but I’m not sure if it will help keep the cough away. Still, it’s good tea to drink!



Another reason why I have not gone for a walk is because of such a shortage of free time for it. I have been REALLY busy lately. But I am working on managing my time better and hopefully I can get my schedule on track to include a daily walk.



I saw a few interesting things on my walk today – a discarded business card, two magnets promoting a local event and a sock – but THESE were the things that made me grab my cell phone and snap pictures.



Also, I like taking pictures of flowers.


No comments: