Saturday, January 01, 2011

The number 11

Happy New Year! So here we are, in 2011. I can't help but be a little suspicious about that number "11." Why? Because I'm one of those people who is haunted by numbers. Seriously. You know how there are people who see one particular number everywhere they go? Yep, that's me. I'm one of them. Sometimes it'd get as bad as me always ending up with THAT particular amount of money in my pocket!

And for the longest time, I was haunted by the number "11." I kid you not. It's not so much that I used to live on West 11th. But I'd see that number EVERYWHERE. Of course, I started to think there must be a reason why I saw That. Particular. Number...EVERYWHERE! Then OTHER numbers started to haunt me, too. So maybe it's just the whole "numbers haunting a person" thing, and not so much some reason for the number itself.

Still, I had to think, there must be a reason. Why the number 11? And, after I moved, it was the number 13! So I started asking...why the number 13?

Could it have anything to do with those years coming up? 2011? 2013?

Only time will tell.

Anyway, in honor of 2011, I will now list 11 of my favorite blog posts from last year....

Sunday, January 03, 2010
Save the Earth! And maybe the sun, too


Thursday, January 28, 2010
Special moments


Sunday, February 07, 2010
Meeting W.S. Merwin


Friday, February 12, 2010
Remembering Toby


Friday, May 21, 2010
Pictures from first baseball practice



Sunday, June 27, 2010
The second time around


Sunday, September 05, 2010
And when he was bad


Sunday, September 19, 2010
Living life ugly in a beautiful world


Thursday, November 04, 2010
YOU again!


Saturday, November 20, 2010
Counting on your fingers


Sunday, December 05, 2010
Weekend warrior

No comments: