Sunday, August 03, 2008

A good day

Something unexpected but wonderful happened today. I really had a "good day."

For the first time in a long while, there were NO MOOD SWINGS today. The moodiness didn't strike at all. There WAS one instance in which I was on a message board and almost posted a snarky comment, but I held back and didn't do it. I just moved on to other things and forgot about it. But for the most part, I was in a REAL good mood today and, the bestest part of all, had ZERO of that physical pain I have been dealing with. I was SOO happy and relieved that it didn't happen at all today. Thank God for that!!

I know tomorrow might be different. I might have to deal with the moodiness again. I might have to deal with that pain again. But not today. Today, it didn't happen. I had a good day and I thank God for this day. I hope there will be more of them.

No comments: