I got this from Joleene Naylor at Ramblings from the Darkness. Decided to give it a run since this blog SERIOUSLY needs an update!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6. Darn alarm clock didn’t go off at 5!
2. How do you like your steak?
Well done. <—ditto
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I don’t remember. But the last movie I saw was The Sandlot which I watched with Jennifer.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Star Trek: The Next Generation. Dr. Who. How Clean is Your House? Supernanny.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I like where I live now (except for the snow and ice – boo!) but I would love to live near the water. Even if it’s a lake!
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Toast and OJ.
7. What is your favorite food?
8. Foods you dislike?
9. Favorite place to eat?
McGrath’s Fish House.
10. Favorite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A green Ford Contour.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and T-shirt.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Ireland, Australia, Greece, Italy . . . oh, I can only pick one?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
I don’t think I’ll EVER retire. I’ll write books until I’m dead!
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
More than one. Football, baseball and basketball. But I like PRO sports. Not into the college sports.
19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Jovan White Musk
20. What is your favorite face cream?
I . . . don’t use face cream.
21. Favorite baby/kids products?
22. People watcher?
23. Are you a morning or night person?
Night owl at heart. Morning person out of duty. :/
24. Do you have any pets?
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
I’m starting an ebook project today. Yay! And I got the green light to do ANOTHER article for SIGNews, in addition to the one they assigned to me. Yay! (Now I wait and wait to get a response to my interview request. Sigh!)
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. What is your favorite memory?
Spending time with both grandmothers. How I miss them.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
Why else would I wear a wedding ring?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, that accident that caused the burns plus a fender-bender. Plus getting hit by some drunk while at college. *grumbles at the memory*
32. Any pet peeves?
Ah, let me count the ways. People who abuse kids. People who abuse animals. People who discriminate. People who use drugs. (I have NO LOVE for drug addicts.) Drunk drivers. Computers that seem to have a mind of their own.
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Pineapple and Canadian bacon.
34. Favorite flower?
The yellow rose, of course!
35. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Someone who wants to review the charity ebook when it comes out. (Yay!)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I would not normally max out my card but for the sake of this question, I would say Target.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
It’s been known to happen.
41. Like your job?
I LOVE my job!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. Coffee drinker?
Zen of Ebook Formatting by Guido Henkel
1 day ago