Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A gingerbread house ... picture

It’s Day 2 of Winter Vacation! Woo-hoo!

Last year, Jennifer created a gingerbread house. And I thought she’d be up to doing that again this year, but she told me that she wasn’t interested. (No Christmas without a gingerbread house?? The scandal!)

So, instead, she wanted to DRAW a gingerbread house. I wasn’t surprised; that girl will draw every chance she can get! She wants to be an artist someday, so I was just as pleased that at least we would still have a gingerbread house, even if it was one that she drew.

And I must say that, after seeing her picture, I sure wished that was a REAL gingerbread house! It sure would look neat!

This year, we are watching as many of the Christmas Carol adaptations we can. We have seen three of them so far (including Scrooged) so tonight we continue this mission with the next adaptation, the 2009 version with Jim Carrey. Yay!

Here is the picture Jen drew:





No comments: