Thursday, November 02, 2006

Survey

I'm sick. Again. How appropriate, with this being NaNoWriMo and all. When I get sick, I write like crazy. Don't ask me how.

I have a sore throat from my bad cough. Darn thing kept me awake all night. Also got a stuffy/runny nose. Ick. I'm taking meds but also drinking herbal tea to help soothe my throat.

Filled out a survey. Posting it just because. I wanted to post on this blog tonight and so, yeah, decided to post a survey.

I'm online a lot lately but not really in a chatty mood. It's mostly to tackle my THOUSANDS of emails (eek!) and do book research, make phone calls and find out what's going on with family stuff.

Here's the survey.

130 Questions

.: The Basics :.
Name? Dawn
Age? 32
Gender? Female
Location? Pacific Northwest
Hair color? Brown
Eye color? Brown
shoe size? 8
height? 5'7 1/2"
interests: writing, books, wolves, dolls, coffee, movies

.: Favourites :.
food: Anything BBQ
drink: Apple cider OR coffee OR Cherry Coke OR water
music style: Can't even HEAR music
music artist/band: GRYNCH!!! :)
tv show: ER
movie: A Beautiful Mind
thing to do: write
ice cream: mint chocolate chip
colour: blue
song: I have many old favorites
book: One of my faves is "Sole Survivor" by Dean Koontz
computer game: DOOM
board game: Scrabble
dessert: chocolate
quote: "There ain't nothing like regret to remind you you're alive"
animal: wolf
holiday: Halloween
number: 17
name: A favorite NAME?? LOL For a boy, William. Girl, Josephine. There.

.: Friendship :.
who's your best friend? Mark
other close buddies...? Nicole, Christine, some fam
last friend you hung out with: We don't hang out
last friend you hugged: Christine
last friend you saw a movie with: Pass
last friend's house you went to: My neighbor, Jimmy's
any friends you cant stand? Just SOME online friends
any friends you've regretted becoming friends with? Nope
if so, who?
do you have a lot of friends of the opposite sex? Yeah
most annoying friend? Can I answer with a sibling instead? Please?
most preppy friend? None
darkest friend? Ash
hyper-est friend? Nicole
nicest friend? Christine
funniest friend? Laysha
meanest friend? I don't have mean friends but Mark really irks me sometimes
most outgoing friend? Katherine
shyest friend? Pass
hottest friend? Darrell! LOL
friend with the best personality? Darrell
friend with the best music taste? Pass
friend who sings the best? Wouldn't know LOL
friend who laughs the most? Pass
friend you enjoy being around the most? the Grynch guys
friend who your parents love? Mark. Of course. ... They love him more than me!! *bawls*
friend who your parents hate? I wouldn't know.
friend your parents don't know about? The one I keep in my closet LOL j/k Uhh, the Grynch guys??

.: Romance :.
got a crush/boyfriend? No....I had a thing for someone but my sister was all like "you don't even KNOW him; you're crazy!" so, so much for THAT!
if so, what gender? A guy!
name? We're moving on here. I'm not saying his name. Can't have any feelings for him.
how far have you gone? With a guy? Let me put it this way: I'm a mom.
with who? My ex-husband. LOL
the last person you kissed: see above. UNFORTUNATELY. I haven't been with anyone else since then. YET.
the last person you hugged: My daughter
the last person you wanted to kiss: The guy I had a crush on.
how far you do want to go (at this point in life)? If it's love, all the way.
hottest friend? DARRELL!! LOL Ohh, but Tobby is cute, too. And Sean. And...
hottest celebrity? Gah. George Clooney and Nic Cage.
if you could date any famous person, who would it be? I'm not exactly jonesing for anyone. LOL But, anyone? Roy Dupuis.
dream date: Candlelight dinner, walk along the beach, sitting together under a tree and snuggling, talking.
dream honeymoon: Ireland
age you want to get married (if not already) Been there and done that!
number of kids you want to have (if not already) Already have one. I would love to have more someday.
straight? Yes.
gay? Ask one or the other. LOL
bi? GUESS!
would you rather your boyfriend/girlfriend be gay or bi? If he was gay or bi, why would he get with me?....

.: This or That :.
Kerry or Bush: Not into politics
rap or rock: Rock
pop or country: Pop
movie or tv show: Movie
girl or guy: Guy
fire or water: FIRE
death or life: Life
cheerleader or punk: punk
prep or jock: jock
kroger or publix: ....say what?
walmart or target: Target
avril or jay-z: Excuse me?
pink or black: Black
cheez it or cheese nip: Cheez It
cat or dog: Dog
tape or glue: Glue
msn or aim: AIM
mall or movies: Movies
writing or typing: Writing
phone or computer: Computer (phones are EBIL!!)
baseball or football: Baseball
p.e. or health: Health
high school or middle school: High school
dunkin donuts or starbucks: DD
amc or united artists: don't care
walgreens or CVS: Walgreens
brownies or cookies: BROWNIES. *drools*
reading or writing: Uh. Uh. BOTH!
surveys or polls: Surveys
livejournal or xanga: LJ
Yellowcard or Ashlee Simpson: ...who?
AFI or Jojo: Dunno
Green Day or Beastie Boys: Green Day
kill or be killed: Kill! Kill!!!
eat or be eaten: *blushes* Oh, my. LMAO
hate or be hated: BE HATED
ocean or pool: Ocean
singing or dancing: Neither.
heart or peace sign: Heart
halloween or christmas: HALLOWEEN!
question or answer: Question
fear factor or the o.c.: Fear Factor
the simpsons or who's line is it anyway?: ....BOTH! LOL
Disney or The N: Disney
pancakes or waffles: Waffles
strawberrys or blueberrys: Strawberries
yogurt or frozen yogurt: frozen yogurt
kiss or hug: hug
guitar or drums: DRUMS

2 comments:

Millie said...

hey, that was fun to read, i totally thought you'd pick starbucks, and i also thought you'd pick guitar, but then i thought about it, and wow..drums make so much sense now. lol :)

Dawn Wilson said...

I've become disenchanted with Starbucks lately. Especially since they ran one Oregon small business coffee house outta town. Actually, they turned it into one of their own. That was uncool! :/ And, yeah, drums are awesome! LOL