Saturday, November 11, 2006

I won't lie down and take your crap!!!

People....seem to think that it's perfectly OK to judge others and come up with their own opinions on what other people are like. Even more pathetic is how they decide to let this BLIND TRUTH continue to blind them. They believe gossip. They believe rumors.

But they don't believe the truth. You know, they don't even bother to even ASK!

I guess it's like they've decided they have figured out what kind of person someone is and have decided to NEVER speak to them again or...give them the silent treatment.

And if that is the way a person is going to be with me, fine.

You know what? I'm not going to lie down and let ANYONE hurt me ever again. At all.

I don't care if people call me "mean" or coldhearted or "drama queen" or whatever. I. DO. NOT!!! CARE. At all. And if anybody, ANYBODY has a problem with that, then they're the only one's with a problem.

Yes, I DO demand I be treated with respect by others. Especially if it's someone I am in a relationship with. If I don't get that respect, if I don't get that love, FORGET IT. It will end right there. Life has thrown me ENOUGH BS to make me where I will not just "take it" from people who refuse to grow up or show respect to others. I REFUSE to be in that company. Even if that company is my own blood.

And if that makes me the loneliest person in the whole wide world...so be it. I have too much respect for MYSELF to let others treat me like dirt. I have been there and done that.... and I am NEVER going back.

And say what you want in your comments about this blog post. I am NOT posting this online as a "drama queen" act or wanting people to feel sorry for me. I want NO pity from anyone. This is just my little FYI -- to EVERYONE. And, yes, it's a PUBLIC FYI for the whole world to read.

No comments: