Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm married! Again.

Today I remarried my ex-husband. It was a beautiful ceremony, although very civil and very low-key. That is exactly how I wanted it. A couple of friends were there. My family, who live out of state, were there in spirit.

My good friend, Nicole, interpreted the ceremony for me and my husband. It was a wonderful experience for all of us. I almost cried during the ceremony. It was just beautiful.
My daughter, Jennifer, was also there. She was our ring-bearer.

My good friend, Jimmy, took pictures. I will be posting them as soon as I receive them.

I'm very happy over this taking place in my life, but very tired and relieved all of the stress and preparations are done and over with. I consider this a new chapter in my life. Turning over a new life. Starting new. And I'm anxious to see what this new chapter brings about.

4 comments:

Jana B said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Wilson said...

Thank you! :)

Karen Putz said...

Congrats on this new journey in life!

Jenna said...

Belated congrats, Dawn!